Foundation Repair in Madison, AL
Nichols / Grout Tech offers foundation repair for residents in Madison, AL. Because Madison has humid, hot weather conditions, it affects the soil under and around the home’s foundation. This makes homes susceptible to foundation failure over time, causing moving and shifting soil. You may start noticing bowing walls, foundation cracks or sloping floors. Other signs may include:
- Sticking doors and windows
- Water leakage through cracks
- Cracks in brickwork
- Leaning or tilting chimney
- Floor cracks
- Garage column cracks
- Cracked stoops and porch issues
- Sinking or settling garages
At Nichols / Grout Tech, we offer foundation repair solutions to prevent further foundation damage and costly repairs. We use quality underpinning products from Earth Contact Products (ECP). Our products include steel push piers and helical piers designed to support and stabilize settling foundations.
If you need foundation repair, contact our professionals today. Foundation repair offers many benefits:
- It increases the value of your property.
- It makes your home’s foundation structurally sound.
- It minimizes mold and mildew growth.
Our contractors are dedicated to personal service. Contact us today so we can increase the longevity of your foundation for your Madison, AL home.
Waterproofing in Madison, AL
Why should you waterproof your Madison, AL home? Without waterproofing, standing water can easily attract insects and promote mold growth. This could also affect the air quality of your home, which, in turn, can compromise the health of children and others with asthma or allergies. At Nichols / Grout Tech, we offer quality waterproofing methods for residents in Madison, AL. We can relieve the stress of water problems in and around the home by locating the source of your water problems.
To prevent water damage to your foundation, take preventative measures, such as:
- Adding gutters
- Clean gutters by removing debris and leaves
- Add a portable dehumidifier which is used year round
- Raise the foundation grade so that the ground slopes at least 3 feet from the house
- Repair pipes and underground leaks
- Repair cracks
If you notice significant water leakage caused by settlement, we install an effective waterproofing system. We offer the following waterproofing methods:
- Sump pumps, sump pits, and battery back-up sump pump
- Surface drainage
- Exterior drainage
- Interior drainage
Our waterproofing methods are designed to divert water away from your foundation and increase the structural integrity of your home. Contact us today for quality products and professional service in Madison, AL.