Choosing a Foundation Contractor in Alabama and the Surrounding Area
Foundation repairs are not a job for your local handyman, so it makes sense to hire a licensed contractor to give you a detailed estimate for all your foundation issues. A good, thorough inspection usually takes up to two hours which involves:
- A visual inspection of the foundation and the structure
- Measure and identify cracks and signs of foundation failure
- Inspect exterior and interior floor elevations by using an instrument to measure the floor surface
When you are looking for an experienced contractor, take these following precautions:
- Pay close attention to the type of foundation repair products and their warranties. Read the terms and conditions.
- Find out if the foundation repair process requires excavation. Some contractors won’t guarantee replacement of trees, shrubs and bushes.
- Make sure the contractor has their foundation repair methods evaluated by International Code Council Evaluation Services, a organization that makes sure the products are meet by code compliance.
- Know what type of foundation repair methods and products are being used. Cheap prices sound enticing, but they won’t ensure good results.
- Some contractors will include additional charges for the depth of the hydraulic piling. Be cautious, if there isn’t a depth clause.
If you have foundation failure, make sure you choose a reputable foundation repair contractor. Making the wrong decision could be costly. At Grout Tech, we can help you relieve some of that worry. We’ll inform you about our products and services so you can make a wise decision without lowering the value of your home.
Grout Tech is the Leading Foundation Contractor in Alabama
There are many issues that could be occurring in your home, so it is important get a skilled contractor. At Grout Tech, we offer the following:
- We provide ongoing training programs for our licensed employees. They know how to use the latest products on the market to ensure quality results.
- Our foundation repair products are made by Earth Contact Products. ECP is the leading manufacturer in underpinning and basement waterproofing.
- Our services are not limited to one area. We offer foundation repair and waterproofing services to commercial, municipal, industrial and residential projects.
- We have been operating since 1981, so we have earned a good reputation in the Alabama area.
- We have a manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ECP products.
- We rarely have to repair or replace our products and materials. We stand behind our products and services.
- We offer a variety of repair services such as helical piers, soil nails and tiebacks, concrete remediation, sinkhole remediation, polyurethane injections and much more. We also offer waterproofing services to keep crawlspaces and basements dry.
- Not only do we serve Alabama, our service area includes Louisiana, North Carolina, Tennessee, Mississippi, Southwest Georgia, and parts of Florida.
Contact Grout Tech today if you need an experienced contractor in your area. We are a reputable company that focuses on integrity, honesty and commitment. We’ll treat you with the respect that you deserve.