Foundation Company in Alabama
When it comes to foundation repair, it is important to hire a company that has the experience, right equipment, and highly trained employees. Grout Tech has all of these!
Here are a few tips to know when hiring a foundation company in Alabama:
- Get educated on foundation repair and ask questions. Don’t make your decision on advertising or cheap pricing.
- Ask if there will be any additional costs if the piling needs to go deeper than expected.
- Make sure the contractor is evaluated by the ICC-ES (International Code Council Evaluation Services). This ensures that the building products meet code compliance.
- Ask if there is a guarantee is a shrub or bush gets damaged during the repair.
- Pay attention to the warranties or guarantees for the foundation repair work.
Foundation Repair in Alabama
There some signs in and around your home to look for that may indicate that you are in need of foundation repair. Some of these signs are:
- Floor cracks
- Wall cracks
- Leaning chimney
- Sticking doors and windows
- Garage column cracks
- Sinking garage
- Sloping floors
Let the professionals at Grout Tech give you a free inspection. We have over 35 years of experience in foundation repair, water management, and pressure grouting. We use only the best products for foundation repair. They are manufactured by Earth Contact Products (ECP), the very best in the industry.
The products used for foundation repair are helical piers and steel piers. These piers are driven deep into the ground until they reach a solid soil layer. Each pier is load tested. After testing, the entire weight of the structure is lifted onto the piers. The foundation will be stabilized and level for many years to come. Grout Tech is your foundation company experts in Alabama.